Saturday, November 30, 2013

NaBloPoMo: Thirty Acts of Love: Day 30. Sunrise and Sunset

Love. It's everywhere you look. You can choose to embrace it, ignore it, or call it something else. But for me, it's the energy that makes the world keep turning around. It's the thing that calls me out of bed each day, and the thing that I think about when I fall asleep.

I'm surrounded by love. I hope we're all surrounded by love. Sometimes, I think we do a pretty crappy job of communicating that love, and that's why things like Newtown, the Boston Marathon bombing, and all the other horrible things are allowed to happen. Could someone really take their own life or someone else's if they realized the true value of each of them? If they really felt loved?

I also think the sunrise and sunset each day are an amazing show of love from the universe. Every. Single. Day - those two things happen. And I'm forever grateful.

Elaine


Day 1. The All Night Sewing Spree
Day 2. Package from a Friend
Day 3. For the Love of the Game
Day 4. Always There
Day 5. Ups and Downs
Day 6. Siblings
Day 7. Football and Money
Day 8. Theater
Day 9. Young Friends
Day 10. Playing Catch
Day 11. The Ugly Scarf
Day 12. I Love You
Day 13. Every Row

Day 14. You Look Good
Day 15. Fried Food and Friends
Day 16. Indoor Camping
Day 17. The Small Stuff
Day 18. Miami
Day 19. Minecraft 
Day 21. Attended Stephen Kellogg's All Love, Future's Bright tour. No post - but much love.
Day 22. The Playground
Day 23. Dinner
Day 26. The Driving
Day 27. Old Friends
Day 28. Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment