Tuesday, November 26, 2013

NaBloPoMo: Thirty Acts of Love: Day 26. The Driving

My dad has put a ridiculous number of miles on his car to move me from dwelling to dwelling or ferrying me from one place to another. It's nothing snort of ridiculous. But tonight, because his car is the only one in the family large enough to fit everyone in my family, he'll drive from Topeka to the airport in KC, then to my sister's house in the Southern suburbs of KC where he'll drop my crew off, and then back to Topeka. He insisted I not rent a car for this task. What can I say, but thanks.

Elaine

Day 1. The All Night Sewing Spree
Day 2. Package from a Friend
Day 3. For the Love of the Game
Day 4. Always There
Day 5. Ups and Downs
Day 6. Siblings
Day 7. Football and Money
Day 8. Theater
Day 9. Young Friends
Day 10. Playing Catch
Day 11. The Ugly Scarf
Day 12. I Love You
Day 13. Every Row

Day 14. You Look Good
Day 15. Fried Food and Friends
Day 16. Indoor Camping
Day 17. The Small Stuff
Day 18. Miami
Day 19. Minecraft 
Day 21. Attended Stephen Kellogg's All Love, Future's Bright tour. No post - but much love.
Day 22. The Playground
Day 23. Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment