Monday, November 18, 2013

NaBloPoMo: Thirty Acts of Love: Day 18. Miami

Several women in my mom's group have been quite enthusiastic about planning a trip. I have been less than enthusiastic, in part because I already go away with friends at least once a year, sometimes more. It just doesn't seem fair to get more vacations than everyone else in the house. Also, I'm in the midst of planning a different reunion with friends, and I'm not sure I have the bandwidth to think about two similar events.

But I have to hand it to Marya. Despite pessimism from more than me (including the person the trip is allegedly supposed to honor), she has not looked back and recently sent an email announcing the date. That's dedication - and love.

And as such, it's impossible not to respond to. See you at the beach! I've already scouted flights and they're not that expensive. Woohoo!

Elaine


2 comments:

  1. So glad you and so many others will be joining us. it is true I love you all like sisters!

    ReplyDelete