Thursday, January 27, 2011

Snow Day!

Today, Ed spent most of the day outside playing with the kids while I worked from home. Because my office? It never closer. Never. But Ed's office? Even when the rest of the federal government manages to open, his office appears to play it safe and cancel business anyway. I'm licking my wounds of having to work today pretending that it just means my job is more important than Ed's. Even though I know it's not.

But what's good for Ed is good for the kids. They went sledding and discovered that there is sledding on every street near us - yay hills and side streets! Then they played in the backyard, and finally I couldn't resist all the fun and came out with my camera when they moved to the front yard. Only, it appears I was neither wanted nor needed.





Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment