Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hmmm...What Should I Tell You?

This morning, I was sitting in my office and Helen and her babysitter were walking down the stairs. I overheard the following from Helen.

"A long time ago, when I was 2, I fell down the stairs and then my mommy... Actually, I have a different story I can tell you."

And then they were past my office, so I don't know what story Helen treated her babysitter to. I cannot tell you how many times we have both heard the story about how Helen fell down the stairs one day, but then somehow, I was right there and caught her. Strange, for sure, but probably not worthy of repeating nearly every time Helen walks down the stairs in the morning.

Elaine

1 comment:

  1. Imagine all the things your babysitter know about you. Does it ever worry you the stories that your children tell their teachers and caregivers? Because it worries me. I'm sure they all think I'm crazy.

    ReplyDelete