Friday, March 25, 2011

Homemade Friday: Winter Wreath

Last weekend, with the weather warm enough for shorts (according to Helen), and some very long playdates at the park, I believed Winter had been put to rest for another year. So I set about removing the snowflakes that adorn our seasonal wreath, and preparing to add Springtime decorations in their place. I cut out a few leaves from felt, and planned how I was going to make a few felt flowers to go with them.

I guess I didn't work fast enough, becaue King Winter is most definitely rearing its ugly head. I guess I needed to make a bigger push to announce Spring's arrival.

Snow is predicted for tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I just heard this news about the snow and I am heartily saddened. Now that I hear it's all your fault? Well, I'm plenty mad at you.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take full blame. I feel awful about it.

    ReplyDelete