Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sally! You're Invited!

This morning as I was showering, Helen asked me if I'd like to go to Key West. I replied "probably not - there are other beaches I prefer". Helen then announced "Well, that's where my wedding is going to be". And of course, I assured her I would be there. She then went over the guest list she has planned.

Grandma and Grandpa
Connor
Daddy
Uncle Mike
Aunt Sima and her BABY!
Aunt Linda
Uncle Bill
And ANNA and EMILY!

And Sally! (my sister's dog)

"I'm going to have it inside so that Sally can come and she won't run away. Sally is my best friend."

So if anyone knows a place in Key West that can accommodate a dog inside at a wedding, please let me know.

Helen has not yet decided who the lucky man will be, only stating that she hasn't met him yet.

Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment