Tuesday, February 14, 2006

This is why I became a mom

Thankfully, whatever was bothering Connor yesterday was forgotten today. Connor seemed happy to see his nanny and when I got home - all signs were good. He even pooped today! Not sure if his good sleep last night or the poop is responsible for all the smiles he was dealing out, but I don't imagine either hurt.


Today Connor LAUGHED his belly laugh for me - over, and over, and over, and over. And I could hardly get enough of it so I called Mims and Pappy - but Pappy was busy golfing and Mims was keeping the legislators honest. So, we left a message of me eating Connor's hand and Connor laughing up a storm.

Next, we called Aunt Linda, and she too was busy doing something besides sitting on the edge of her seat waiting for us to call. So I continued to gobble Connor's hand and he continued laughing.


Then, just to show Daddy that he isn't the only guy who gets the big laughs, we called him - and at least he was able to answer his phone (thank you government, for giving Daddy a nice desk job!).



The laughs didn't stop until bedtime, at which point I laid Connor down and he fell asleep instantly. It was a long, fun day.

Thanks Connor - I needed this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment