Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Important Numbers

Yesterday, Helen's friend G came over for a visit. She came into my office and requested I write her phone number down on a piece of paper. She even told me what numbers to write, and she was correct! At present, nobody is admitting to teaching her this little fact, but it's probably good she knows it. 

When I was finished writing, Helen handed the paper to her friend and said "Here, take this. That way, when you're older and don't know how to call me, you can remind yourself." I died of cute. 

That afternoon, G's mom reported to me that she had a history of throwing away his little tidbits of artwork and scribbles. Aware of this history, G was protecting the number with his life and told her she could never throw it away. NEVER!

We both died of cute.

Elaine


No comments:

Post a Comment