Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Summer 2010 - Meadowlark Gardens

Occasionally, I don't feel like lugging my D-SLR camera with me, so I bring my tiny Olympus with the button that occasionally sticks and shutter speed that is so slow I can usually catch a quick nap between the time I push the sticky button and the time a photograph is digitally recorded.

I took that camera to Boston, assuming that Ed would want to photograph all the excitement he and the kids were having. Not so, it turns out, but it was still an easier camera to transport from one spot to the next.

When I went to download the photos of my two friends that I've known the longest, Jenny (1st grade) and Lisa (2nd grade), I was reminded that my au pair had taken this camera on an outing to Meadowlark Botanical Gardens this summer. It appears that in a race of children versus geese...


geese win.



Elaine

1 comment:

  1. oh cute
    I have a similar shot I took at Brookside garden but the geese came after Rachel, she was not happy

    ReplyDelete