Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Oh yes we did...Build-A-Bear Take Two!

When my parents were in town last weekend, I knew Connor would want to go back to Build-A-Bear. After all, any time I mention family date night, he automatically begins asking to go back to Build-A-Bear. And Helen is happy to chime in right along with him.

Ed and I, however, have deemed that we must go to different places for family date night, and though I have yet to upload the photos, the second family date night was at a paint-your-own pottery studio and the third was a quick trip to a local cupcake shop.

Lucky for Connor, my parents were willing to take the adventure. We arrived at the mall, and Connor was a man with a mission.



Helen was cruising along herself, but she paused to take a quick peek at the jewelry counter.



Ed says a quick prayer as he approaches the store. See how relaxed my parents look though? That's the look of a rookie. They've been to Build-A-Bear with my neices, but clearly that was a loooong time ago.



This is totally going to surprise you, but Helen decided to make a cat.



And she dressed it in pink. Seriously. I can't make this stuff up.

She also scored hair/ear bows, shoes, and a baby carrier. I don't think she took the baby carrier off for the remainder of my parent's visit.



Connor had is eye on the prize from the moment we entered. He wanted the dog carrier that he had been denied the last time we went. He chose dog bed over carrier on that adventure. He is now the proud owner of another dog and puppy, a shiny, new silver dog bowl, and a tool belt. I have no idea why a dog needs a tool belt, but Connor was fairly insistent. He has already planned what he wants to get next time. Grandma Lynn?



The best thing about the dog carrier? It has wheels!



Thanks, Grandma and Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment