Sunday, April 20, 2008

What George Bush Won't Be Receiving From Me


Just in case there is still anyone left wondering, both flights went well. And, Connor managed to not need to use the bathroom in the special zone surrounding National Airport, which meant I did not need to send George Connor's soiled underwear.

My plan to have everyone sleep on the flight home did not work, but Connor (knock on wood) has finally learned that it is possible to sleep in the morning if he goes to bed late - a skill that formerly eluded him.

And, as long as I'm jinxing sleep in my house, I might as well mention that BOTH of my children slept past 8 AM this morning. I'm hoping they have finally learned the joy of sleeping in on the weekend.

A teaser photo from the trip - just in case anyone wondered whether Helen loved her grandpa.

Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment