Sunday, January 20, 2008

First Tooth!


We've been looking at Helen's two front teeth for quite some time now, but the top of the first finally made it just the eensiest way through. Shockingly, Helen is seven months younger than Connor was when he got his first tooth. It is, of course, completely useless at this point, but in my family, we celebrate every tooth that comes in that wasn't put there by a very expensive oral surgeon or orthodontist.

CORRECTION: Whatever I felt when I first published this post was most definitely not a tooth. It's mid-April now, and there is no tooth in sight. But, I leave the photo and entry, Helen, so you know that even though you are my second child, I am clearly still a rookie parent. That - and I absolutely love this little hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment