Friday, June 1, 2012

Let's Go O's!

A few weeks ago, I was invited to see an Orioles' game from one of the boxes with the players' wives. I jumped at the chance. Sadly, the game the night before was rained out, so the game I was supposed to attend turned into a double-header, and they needed to cancel the tour. The next day, a box of O's paraphernalia arrived, which was a huge hit in our home.



They also sent a magazine about the players, and as it turns out, this is a brilliant marketing strategy when there is a 6 year old boy in the house. Connor buried his nose in that thing and has started what may turn out to be an extended relationship with baseball stats. I guess he has officially turned into a man.

Elaine

Thank you, Orioles! You've earned yourselves a new fan. I, myself, will continue living in the agony known as being a fan of the Kansas City Royals.

No comments:

Post a Comment