Thursday, November 4, 2010

Unionizing

On Monday, Connor and Helen attempted to form a union. They would've been more successful had the younger member of the union not come downstairs and asked:

"Mommy, can you give me a Tupperware? I need to put some candy in it so if you give me a no treat consequence night I can have candy anyway because I'm hidin' it in Connor's room where he hides his candy."

"Sure, Helen. Just choose one that's the right size for you."

And then, of course, the older member appeared giggling nearly uncontrollably, letting me know exactly where I should not be looking in his room.

Management decided he could keep the candy in his room for a few days, because it was so funny to see the two of them working so well together for a common cause.

Even if the cause was pure evil.

Also, I know Connor will enforce strict rationing of the booty.

1 comment: