Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

An appropriate post for today, would be a photo of Connor picking up plastic eggs with candy inside them (which he did on three separate occasions this weekend). Or, a photo of Connor jumping for joy when he opened up the package from my parents last night, rife with candy and stickers. (There were clothes too, but this caused no jubilant dance.) Or even a photo of Connor in the bathtub painting Helen with the bath paints my sister sent him for Easter (which, coincidentally, he asked for when he saw Teo's last Wednesday).

But unfortunately, I have no photos of any of these things. Instead, I have this recent photo of Helen and me. She attended all events with Connor this weekend, but probably enjoyed the toy my parents sent more than anything.


Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment