Friday, February 9, 2007

MilesTone

On Thursday, I came home from work, and Ed asked Connor whaT the birds drink. Connor puT on this very impish grin and said "waTer" and, in case you were curious, he drinks milk from a "boTTle". Previously, these words were "wawawa" and "baba". So now, noT only does Connor have an ever expanding vocabulary ThaT is nearly impossible To keep up with, folks besides Ed, myself, and Connor's nanny can even decipher some of thaT vocabulary. Amazing. Simply amazing.

On the downside, I think all of these new words are keeping him awake at night - or causing him to wake up early. This is not good for anyone's sleep, and I'm hoping he settles back into an 8:00PM - sometime after 6:00AM pattern very soon. Not sure I can cope much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment