Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Happy Halloween!


Last night, Connor and I went to three homes to get the goods. We really only went out because one of my neighbors has three cats that Connor loves, and she kept telling me to come by on Halloween. We did - and we enjoyed playing with the cats at least as much as Connor enjoyed pulling candy from her bowl and putting it into his bag. Note: Cuteness counts! He could've gotten away with emptying the whole bowl into his bag if I'd given him enough time. I have photos of the big neighborhood Halloween parade, but didn't get them off the camera last night. Luckily, my friend Laurie sent this photo from a few days ago, so you can at least see how cute he is in his Halloween costume!

Note, no bee outfits for Ed and me this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment