Monday, April 17, 2006

Happy Easter!


Yesterday, Connor celebrated his first Easter. I'm sorry to say there were no egg hunts involved, but next year I have high hopes of getting tickets to the White House Easter Egg Roll. If all goes well, Connor will be an ace thrower by then and able to throw any eggs he gets at the man who sits in the oval office. That should make for an exciting Easter. After all, would the Secret Service really tackle a 20 month old child?

We had a nice Spring day here, which meant lots of outdoor time. Connor was getting over his cold, and I was in the midst of quite a doozy of a cold / allergies / something! I can now breathe out of one side of my nose, which is a significant improvement over yesterday. I'm drinking lots of fluids, taking large doses of Vitamin C and wondering when, if ever, does the mommy get to be sick and just lie in bed?

Ed missed one very important milestone in his monthly report, and that is that Connor now reaches up for someone when he wants to be held. It's really quite endearing. He'll also sort of push off whomever is holding him when I come into the room and reach for me, which is also quite endearing.


Connor is in first place in the family fantasy baseball league. Fairly impressive for someone who doesn't watch television. I guess he reads the sports page of the paper when I'm at work.

Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment