Monday, July 11, 2011

Painting the House

Our house has lacked "curb appeal" since we moved in. For starters, part of it was randomly painted brown. The landscaper who worked with me on the front yard told me that it needed to go. The roofer told me it was really ugly, and I know a few other people commented.

A few weeks ago, Ed decided to paint the random brown part of our house white. Wow. It makes a huge difference. And not just because it'll be easier for me to see the outline of a child if they ever attempt an escape via that window.


Connor was delighted to help paint this part of the house. Ed was delighted that one of the roofers agreed to paint the part of the house that was very difficult to get to, and required someone who knew how to climb around on a steep roof.

Elaine

1 comment:

  1. Looks like those two are having fun painting those sidings! Hmm. The brown isn't really that ugly, but it is pretty plain. White is better, seeing it side-by-side with the unpainted portion of that house. I hope the end result looks good!

    ReplyDelete