Thursday, April 20, 2006

What do little boys do?

My sister has a theory about girls and boys. Actually, my sister has many theories about all sorts of subjects - but I'll share just this one tonight. She once told me that when boys see something, they start beating on it until it breaks. When girls see something, they hold it in their hands and pretend to be staring at it intently, and then they come to you with a look of surprise on their face and tell you the object is broken. This theory is definitely true with Connor.

Here he is in the bouncy chair. Per usual, he was fairly unimpressed, until he learned he had the strength to pull the toy apart. Now that was exciting!



And, I've been playing more with him in his room each day, on the theory that he will learn to like his room and stay there the whole night at some point. Well...there are two trucks that are stackable blocks that he loves taking apart. I then put them back together, so he can them apart again. Each piece makes an excellent object to bang on the floor.




A fun day in the life of Connor.

Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment